Strawberry Daiquiri is an iconic and classic drink that is loved by many!
Today, I will be sharing my recipe that everyone raves over, its filled with fresh fruit and its ultra easy to make!
This sensational drink is made with fresh and frozen strawberries, I like to stick the fresh strawberries in the freezer for about an hour to get them nice and cold.
Throw it all in a blender with ultra cold bacardi and lime juice to create one of the easiest and mouthwatering drinks that will be perfect for Summer!
The flavor is intense and stays super slushy too when you make sure to have all ingredients very cold before making the drink! Perfect for Girls night or for any occasion!
Making sure all ingredients are very cold means you can pretty much leave out the ice
– which in turn, creates a more flavorful drink! If you want to add ice you can of course!
Adding a lightly salted rim really brings out the flavors!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
- 4 oz. Bacardi rum
- 1/2 Cup large fresh strawberries
- 1/2 Cup frozen strawberries
- 1 Lime, Juiced
- sliced lime for garnishing
- Add Rum, both frozen and fresh strawberries and the juiced lime
- Blend until smooth
- Pour into a large glass OR two smaller ones
- Garnish & ENJOY!