These Summer Strawberry Lemon Blondies are the perfect mix of sweet richness, real fruit & bursting with real strawberry flavor throughout. They are an easy, delicious and luscious bar! a dessert that everyone is sure to devour!
Not only are they beautiful and perfect for any occasion but they are crazy delicious to the very last bite!
Topped with the most delectable real strawberry lemon icing that just takes them over the top!
Every ones mouth will be watering as soon as they lay their eyes on these crazy delicious blondies!
I used an 8×8 baking pan for this dessert bar recipe because I love having a thick brownie/blondie to bite into!
They are perfect for any occasion, party, cookout, get together or dessert that everyone is sure to love and be asking you for the recipe!
They are made from scratch, no box mixes here! So you get the incredible bakery style and flavor of all real genuine ingredients!
They make a beautiful Springtime or Summertime dessert! They would even be amazing for the holidays, bake sales or showers!
They are so packed with flavor, the perfect texture and such a perfect sweet/fruity combination! They are sure to be a huge hit!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Strawberry Lemon Blondies!
- 2 sticks (1 cup) unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, diced
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 Tablespoon strawberry puree
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add in egg and beat until incorporated. Add lemon juice and stir.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, and salt until combined. Add to wet ingredients and stir until completely mixed in. Fold in strawberries.
- Pour into prepared baking dish and spread evenly.
- Place into preheated oven and bake until set, or 30-35 minutes. Let cool on rack.
- In a small bowl, whisk sugar, puree, and lemon juice and stir until there are no lumps. Spread over the cooled blondies and let set before cutting.