These Strawberry Dream Sugar Cookie Bars are nothing short of incredible!
They take the heavenly flavor of strawberries & cheesecake ,
put it in sugar cookie bar form topped with a crumbly, melt-in-your-mouth crumb topping.
So easy to make too!
I totally LOVE the sweet combination of strawberry with cheesecake filling with that crumble topping.
The textures all blend together perfectly.
They freeze well and are easily transported and can be made a day in advance for any pot luck, holiday get together or party.
They are not only beautiful, they taste amazing!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Strawberry Sugar Cookie Bars!
- 15 oz Sugar Cookies
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 6 tbsp melted Butter
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 lb Strawberries
- Grease 9x13 baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Crush 10 oz of sugar cookies in food processor.
- Add 6 tablespoons of melted butter and pulse until blended.
- Press mixture into bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Set aside to cool.
- Wash, hull and slice strawberries.
- Whip heavy cream with sugar until peaks form.
- Add in softened cream cheese and mix until blended.
- Fold in sliced strawberries.
- Spread mixture on top of cooled crust.
- Crush remaining sugar cookies in blender and sprinkle over top of pan.
- Cover and place in freeezer.
- Remove from freezer about 15-30 minutes prior to serving time.