Triple Chocolate Layered Godiva Cheesecake is made right in your Instant Pot! Its lusciously Rich Godiva cheesecake made with layers of milk chocolate topped with chocolate mousse, chocolate ganache, and chocolate whipped cream…It will put The Cheesecake Factory version to shame! Have Mercy!
With Valentines Day coming up next month I will be making this for my husband- he adores chocolate of all kinds and this is sure to win me some points 😉
This magical cheesecake is for true blue chocoholics only. Creamy rich chocolate in every delicious layer, this cheesecake is a chocolate lovers dream dessert.
I adore using my new Instant Pot for all sorts of dinners, appetizers and now desserts!
Instant Pot recipes are the new ‘craze’ and for a good reason! Everyone loves a crock pot type dinner or dessert without all the waiting!
This chocoholic cheesecake recipe is inspired by the Godiva chocolate cheesecake that is sold at the Cheesecake Factory! This tastes even BETTER than their version.. seriously.. just look at this beauty! It has an extreme chocolate layers all throughout. A triple chocolate dream, this one is for true chocolate lovers out there!
I topped it with cute little valentines day chocolate hearts!
This cheesecake will keep well in the fridge for about 7 days!
Though we all know it wont last that long 😉
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Triple Chocolate Layered Godiva Cheesecake (Instant Pot)
- 20 double stuffed oreos
- 2 - 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 C sour cream
- 1/3 C sugar
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 C semi sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 C semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 C heavy whipping cream
- Chocolate sprinkles
Makes 1 8inch round cake
Chocolate cheesecake filling :
- Using a food processor, grind up the cookies until they are in crumbs
- Line the bottom of your 8in springform pan with parchment paper and
- spray the sides
- Press the crust into the bottom and up the sides of the springform pan
- Place the crust into the freezer while you make the filling
- Using a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sugar
- and cocoa until combined and creamy
- Beat in the sour cream until combined
- Beat in the melted chocolate and vanilla until combined
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time until combined
- Remove crust from freezer and pour the cheesecake batter into the crust
- Cover the cheesecake with foil
- Place 1 cup of water into the pot of the instant pot
- Place cheesecake onto triviet and into the pot
- Cover the pot with the lid and turn the knob to sealing
- Set to high pressure for 35 minutes
- Once the timer goes off, allow for a natural release
- Remove the lid and pull cheesecake out
- Place onto a wire rack to allow to cool completely
- Place into fridge overnight
- 1 ¼ C semi sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 2 C heavy whipping cream
- Using a hand mixer, beat the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks
- Fold in the melted chocolate until combined
- Spread over the top cooled cheesecake
- Place back into the fridge
- Using a medium bowl, beat the whipped cream, cocoa and powdered sugar
- until stiff peaks form
- Scoop into the piping bag
- Pipe dollops around the top of the cheesecake
- Place an unwrapped chocolate heart against the whipped cream
- Cut and serve!
Directions on crust
Chocolate cheesecake directions
Chocolate Whipped cream