Death by Chocolate Cheesecake made right in your Instant Pot! Its creamy, rich and ultra delicious, topped with a heavenly thick ganache, its incredible.
This is one of the most luscious cheesecake recipes you’ll try- and its very easy to make (thats always awesome 🙂 )
Instant Pot recipes are the new ‘craze’ and for a good reason! Everyone loves a crock pot type dinner or dessert without all the waiting!
The texture is pure perfection, it makes the ultimate dessert that the entire family will love!
Please stay tuned for many more Instant pot recipes , dinners and desserts coming soon to the blog!
No water bath needed!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Death by Chocolate Cheesecake (Instant Pot)
- 20 double stuffed oreos
- 2 - 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 C sour cream
- 1/2 C sugar
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ C semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 large eggs
- 1 C semi sweet chocolate chips
- ½ C heavy whipping cream
- Chocolate sprinkles
Makes 1 8inch round cake
Chocolate cheesecake filling :
- Using a food processor, grind up the cookies until they are in crumbs
- Line the bottom of your 8in springform pan with parchment paper and spray the sides
- Press the crust into the bottom and up the sides of the springform pan
- Place the crust into the freezer while you make the filling
- Using a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sugar and cocoa until combined and creamy
- Beat in the sour cream until combined
- Beat in the melted chocolate and vanilla until combined
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time until combined
- Remove crust from freezer and pour the cheesecake batter into the crust
- Cover the cheesecake with foil
- Place 1 cup of water into the pot of the instant pot
- Place cheesecake onto triviet and into the pot
- Cover the pot with the lid and turn the knob to sealing
- Set to high pressure for 35 minutes
- Once the timer goes off, allow for a natural release
- Remove the lid and pull cheesecake out
- Place onto a wire rack to allow to cool completely
- Place into fridge overnight
- Pour the heavy whipping cream into a small pot over medium heat
- Allow to slightly boil before pour over the chocolate chips in a glass bowl
- Allow to sit for 3 minutes before whisking until smooth
- Scoop the ganache onto the cheesecake and smoothing evenly
- Sprinkle some chocolate sprinkles on top
- Allow ganache to harden before cutting and enjoying
Chocolate cheesecake directions
Chocolate ganache directions