This is the Ultimate Egg Salad recipe that is sure to become the only recipe you use from now on!
Sometimes its the simplest recipes that are the best & easiest ones to create!
This egg salad is anything but bland!
Its the perfect combination of seasonings and the flavor is superb!
Its great on its own if you are doing the low carb thing OR on your favorite choice of bread!
Its creamy and rich – sure to please everyone and anyone who tries it!
I personally am a Hellmans mayo girl, I have been since I was a child, but you can use whatever kind you love of course!
I don’t use celery in mine, I know some people do (feel free to use it) but personally, I hate it…lol
I feel like it adds a strange crunch and an odd flavor.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Ultimate Best Egg Salad!
- 6 Large or jumbo hard boiled eggs- cooked, peeled and chopped nicely
- 1/2 cup onion, diced finely
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (I used Hellman's)
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dill pickle juice (optional but recommended!)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Fill a large pot with cold water and place eggs inside making sure that they are covered about an inch in depth
- Turn the heat to high and bring the eggs to a boil, once boiling allow them to cook about 11 minutes
- Remove from heat, empty the hot water out and fill with ice cold water- add some ice cubes if needed (I do) The cold really helps the peeling process.
- Chop them up and set aside while you mix all other ingredients in a separate bowl and mix until combined, then add in the diced eggs