After my recipe last week for my Better Than Sex Cake doing SOO well,
I wanted to bring you another favorite that everyone goes crazy for!
Since I did chocolate cake with my better than sex cake, I wanted to do a yellow cake with this one, though you are more than welcome to do chocolate if you’d prefer!
MY OTHER RECIPES
This is one of the most delicious and EASY cakes you can make!
Very simple ingredients make one HELL of a yummy cake!
This cake is also a ‘poke’ cake which means holes are poked in the cake to pour all the yummy goodness inside!
Doing this makes the cake SO ultra moist and the flavor is even throughout
I did cool whip but you can also substitute and use real whipped cream
As with any recipe, you are free to make changes where ever you like 🙂
I ate way too much of this cake- I admit it LOL
Lets just call it because I was ‘taste testing’?
yea, lets go with that 😉
I will have a couple more of these types of cakes that you will love, coming very soo
You can always use any candy you like, it doesnt have to be butterfinger.
Tis cake easily be called better than sex cake too 😉
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
I did use an 8×8 in the pics, just for photography sake to get a thicker cake
– the recipe is for a 9×13 🙂 Though you can use either!
Butterfinger Extasy Cake!
- 1 box yellow cake mix (eggs, oil water)
- 1 crushed king size Butterfinger bar
- 1 small 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1-12.25 jar caramel syrup
- 16 oz heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- Prepare your cake mix as directed on box
- Once your cake is cooked, poke several holes in the top of the end of a spoon
- Let your cake cool for 30 minutes
- Mix together your sweetened condensed milk and your caramel sauce and pour over your cake and into your holes
- Now using a hand mixer, bear your heavy whipping cream in a mixing bowl for several minutes until it starts to thicken
- Once your heaving whipping cream thickens, add in your powdered sugar and beat for another several minutes
- Spread your whipped cream over your cake with a spatula
- Top off with your crushed Butterfinger, slice and enjoy!