With Fall ALMOST in the air, Im beyond excited! I can’t wait for pumpkin everything and fall colors everywhere!
This yummy easy treat is perfect for parties because it makes SO MUCH!
Put it into single-serving bags and send the kids to school with them for take for a classroom party!
You can pretty much throw together your favorite salty snacks and nuts and it will be fantastic!
Everyone went CRAZY for my Christmas Crack last year, I thought I would bring you all a awesome Halloween/Fall version!
Perfect for parties!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Fall Harvest Crack!
- 1/2 (10 oz) package pretzels
- 2 1/2 cups Honey Nut Cheerios
- 2 1/2 cups Chex Cereal
- 1 cup peanuts (or mixed nuts)
- 1 (12 oz) package Fall colored M & Ms
- 2 cups candy corn
- 1 (12 oz) package white chocolate melting chips
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Grab a HUGE BOWL & combine all the cereal and nuts. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat white chips and oil on high for 60 seconds OR use a double boiler(easier) stir until completely melted and smooth, careful not to overheat, you dont want grainy chocolate.
- Pour the melted chocolate over everything and stir until all is evenly coated.
- Spread the mix on BIG cookie sheets and allow to cool completely, then crack it apart
MY OTHER RECIPES