So I’m sure you have noticed by now that I LOVE pasta.
My recent pasta recipes over the last couple of weeks have gone viral several times! You need to check those out as well!!
NOW, back to this Million Dollar deliciousness you see before your eyes!
This has been floating around the internet and when i checked some of the recipes out, I found it amazing that this is EXTREMELY similar to my Lasagna recipe, I have been making for years that everyone raves about!
Its pretty easy to throw together too!
I have also noticed that this is MUCH easier than my lasagna recipe and the flavors are basically the same!
The mixture of sour cream, cream cheese and cottage gives it that MILLION DOLLAR flavor! (shh thats why everyone loves my lasagna! lol )
I have done this with many types of pasta, but spaghetti is its ‘signature’ type most people use, though you can use ANY that you’d like 🙂
Spread it on before tossing!
Yes, I love my cheese, don’t judge 😉
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Million Dollar Spaghetti!
MY OTHER RECIPES
- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1 pound lean ground beef or sausage combination
- 1 tablespoon of black pepper
- salt to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce (I used prego)
- 1/2 stick butter, cut into small chunks
- 1 cup whole milk cottage cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened (not fat free or light)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 3 cloves of fresh garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh parsley
- 1 8oz Package of Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 8oz package shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil & cook spaghetti until 'al dente'
- Place the chunks of butter in the drained spaghetti and mix until coated, set aside.
- In a large skillet, on medium-high heat, add the diced onions,, pepper, garlic and the olive oil together until onions are slightly cooked, then add your ground beef & cook until browned thoughout with the onions. Drain the beef.
- Add in your jar of pasta sauce & parsley, then mix well until fully incorporated, put on very low to simmer.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream and cottage cheese until well blended.
- Add in your spaghetti to the large bowl with the creamy mixture, toss until well coated.
- In a 9x13-inch casserole dish, pour creamy spaghetti mixture in and top with 3/4 of the pasta sauce, TOSS WELL.
- Add HALF cheddar & half mozzarella to the creamy spaghetti mixture, TOSS WELL again
- Add the remaining pasta sauce evenly over the top the the pasta
- Top with remaining cheeses, evenly
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes or until cheese is completely well melted. .