This is one of my favorite things..ever!
They are SO easy and everyone loves them!
Simple ingredients come together,
to make one heck of a dinner or even lunch!
I find so many amazing recipes on Frenchs.Com, this was one of them!
I think next time I will dice up some bacon into the meat mixture!.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Old School Cheeseburger Burritos!
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup Mustard (any flavor)
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1/2 small onion chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped dill pickles
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 cup shredded yellow cheese
- 6 flour tortillas (10-inch)
- In a large skillet, add your onions and oil and cooked until onions are slightly browned
- Add in the uncooked meat and heat & mix until completely cooked through
- Reduce heat to low and stir in Mustard, Ketchup and diced dill pickles
- Allow to simmer for about 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- remove from heat and stir in half the cheese, set aside
- Lay the torillas out flat and scoop meat mixture into each evenly
- Top each with the other half of the cheese, chopped tomatoes and lettuce
- Fold in the ends and roll up