I’m back again with another easy recipe everyone!!
These are perfect for Holidays, parties even just as an easy dessert!
OMG these are SO good..seriously!
-It doesn’t get better than that combination!
You can do many different combinations with these too, change it up!
Add nuts or change the cream cheese flavors,
even making them into candy bar shapes is awesome!
I got the graham cracker CRUMBS, much easier for recipes like these 🙂
There is something about peanut butter and cream cheese that just makes my mouth water!
MY OTHER RECIPES
I made a BUNCH of these, but everyone ate them before I could get a pic of them all!!
LOL that’s always a good sign! 😛
My Grandmothers gorgeous plates, I always try to get pics with them,
it’s a good memory I have of her, I miss her a lot.
I always remember her serving us food on them when I was growing up.
I might top them with crushed nuts next time!
PIN IT FOR LATER
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Truffles!
- 1 8oz of philly cream cheese
- 1 regular size jar of your favorite Peanut Butter
- 1 Bag of melting Chocolate/chocolate bark
- 1/2 Cup of Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 cup of powdered sugar
- Nuts (optional)
- Take your cream cheese, powdered sugar and peanut butter in your mixer and whip together using your paddle attachment. (you can hand mix if you would prefer) until fully incorporated.
- Once combined, use your hands to create little balls, about an inch/inch and a half each
- Roll each ball in the Graham Cracker Crumbs, then press them into each ball with your fingers (you dont want loose crumbs) .
- Place each of the balls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze for 1-2 hours (or until solid, if you can wait that long).
- Place the melting chocolate or bark in a bowl and microwave for 90 seconds. Stir and, if needed, heat an additional 15 seconds until it’s smooth and creamy. watch it closely, keep stopping to stir , it burns easily if you use this way! I recommend using a double boiler, easier and you always get perfect melting chocolate.
- Using a fork, dip the balls into the melted chocolate. Tap your fork on the side of your bowl to remove the excess.
- Place back on your parchment lined sheet
- Refrigerate until it’s time to serve.