?2 Ingredient Strawberry No Bake Fudge? is one of the most delicious and insanely easy recipes you’ll ever try!
The beauty of this recipe is that you can swap up the frosting flavors to make any fudge flavor you want!
It’s super easy to make and always sets up perfectly too!
This would be a beautiful fudge to make for upcoming Valentines Day!
Its rich and decadent and very smooth that it literally melts right in your mouth!
Plus, its only two ingredients?! how simple is that! No baking required!
Please check out my other amazing fudge recipes here on the blog while you’re here!
I even have Orange Creamsicle!!!
All it takes is about 5 minutes prep time and you’re on your way to one incredible fudge adventure!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
2 Ingredient Strawberry No Bake Fudge
- 1 16 oz container strawberry frosting
- 12 oz white melting candy
- red sprinkles optional
- Line a 8x8" baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place the frosting and white melting chocolate into a microwavable safe bowl.
- Microwave in 30 second increments and stir each time until completely melted and smooth.
- Pour into prepared baking dish and sprinkle with the red sprinkles if using.
- Place in the fridge for about 45 minutes or until completely set. Remove and cut into squares.