Melt-Away Vanilla Frosted Cookies are not only beautiful but taste fantastic & are melt in your mouth delicious!
Have you tried these delicious cookies before? If not, you are surely missing out!
Deliciously simple to make and the taste is beyond compare!
The beauty of this recipe is that you can do a simple vanilla icing on top and use it for any occasion!
In honor of Valentines Day being in two weeks, I did the icing pink with little hearts sprinkles 🙂
They are very soft yet slightly chewy texture that literally just melts right in your mouth.
I love how sweet and simple they are without being over the top sweet.
You will not be disappointed with this tried and true recipe, I promise!
These cookies are amazing. I have made them twice in the past 2 weeks and they came out perfectly each time.
Everyone loves them. I had so many requests for this recipe that I had to finally share it with you all!
They are my go-to cookie.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Makes about 40 cookies
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup corn starch
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups butter, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- pink food coloring
- Add all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix until combined. Dough will be a little sticky.
- Transfer dough onto a lightly floured surface and work gently with hands.
- Form into a large ball and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Form dough into 1-inch balls and place them on a greased cookie sheet.
- Gently flatten with a fork and bake for 15 minutes or until bottom edges are lightly
- Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- If frosting is too thin, add more powdered sugar. If it is too thick, add more milk
Join Our Community of Over 15 Million Followers
My Incredible RecipesLike @MyIncredibleRecipes today to never miss a recipe.
Recipes From HeavenLike @WeLoveRecipesFromHeaven to join 6 Million others.