Today we have a very easy, very delicious original buttercream frosting, that can be used for SO many things from frosting cakes to cupcakes to stuffing homemade whoopie pies OR just off a spoon 😉
Only 4 ingredients and takes less than 5 minutes to make
– how awesome?!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
- 1 C unsalted sweet cream butter, softened
- 4-5 C powdered sugar
- 1/4 C heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Using a standing mixer, beat the butter on medium speed until creamy
- Mix in the powdered sugar, heavy whipping cream, and vanilla extract until combined and smooth
- If the frosting is to thin, mix in 1/4 C more of powdered sugar
- Once the frosting is combined and smooth, scoop into a container with a sealed lid and place into the fridge for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 3 months
- Before using for cupcakes or to frost a cake, allow to thaw to room temperature and beat again to make creamy and thick.
Join Our Community of Over 15 Million Followers
My Incredible RecipesLike @MyIncredibleRecipes today to never miss a recipe.
Recipes From HeavenLike @WeLoveRecipesFromHeaven to join 6 Million others.