If you know me at all by now, you will know that I LOVE Orange Creamsicle anything!
I have been bringing you all SO many different recipes from drinks to cakes to cheesecakes!
Please check them all out by going to my ‘search section’ and typing in Orange Creamsicle!
These are not only super FUN but they taste incredible!
They taste EXACTLY like a orange creamsicle
Great for parties!
It will be hard to have just one! Seriously!
I have literally over 20+ Jello/Pudding shot recipes coming out in the next month or so- stay tuned you do NOT want to miss the ones I have ready to go up!! From Reeses to sugar cookie!
You can make them in advance and pop them out,to make an incredible girls night even better!
You’re welcome 😀
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
- 12 2 oz plastic soufflé cups with lids
- 3 oz box orange flavored JELL-O gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup whipped vodka - chilled, I used Pinnacle
- Whipped cream, to garnish
Yields a dozen
- Lay the 12 plastic Jell-O shot cups on a baking sheet and set aside.
- Add the orange powdered gelatin to a large mixing bowl. Pour the boiling water on top and whisk until dissolved.
- Add the chilled vodka and stir well.
- Pour the orange gelatin mixture into each plastic cup, filling almost up to the top.
- Chill for at least 2 hours. Once the gelatin has set, you can place lids on the cups if you are not serving them right away.
- Before serving, add a dollop of whipped cream on top of each creamsicle JELL-O shot and ENJOY!!
Join Our Community of Over 15 Million Followers
My Incredible RecipesLike @MyIncredibleRecipes today to never miss a recipe.
Recipes From HeavenLike @WeLoveRecipesFromHeaven to join 6 Million others.