You know me, I LOVE to bring you decadent, insanely delicious cheesecakes,
that are sure to WOW everyone who tastes & sees them!
This one really easy to make- seriously!
It looks a lot more complex than it actually is, I promise!
I made this the other day and brought it to my brothers cookout- everyone went NUTS over it!
Each layer compliments one another beautifully.
I think next time I will put cherries around the whipped topping area.
This one is dangerously delicious
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Hot Fudge Sundae Brownie Cheesecake!
- 1 box of walnut brownie mix (eggs , oil , water)
- 3 8oz cream cheese
- 3/4 C sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 C semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 C heavy whipping cream
- 1 C heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 C powder sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 C chopped peanuts
- piping bag with star tip
Whipped Cream topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- spray the springform pan with pam spray and set aside
- follow the directions based on the box of the brownie mix and bake into the oven for 30-40 minutes
- Once baked, set aside to cool
- In a standing mixer, combine the cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy
- Add 1 egg, mix until fully combined before the next egg
- Mix in the vanilla
- Pour cheesecake over the brownie and bake into the oven for 1 hour
- Once baked, place onto a wire rack to let cool to room temperature
- Once cooled, place into the fridge overnight.
- combine the chocolate chips and heavy whipping cream and place into the microwave for 45 seconds.
- Whisk until smooth
- Pour ganache over the cooled cheesecake and place back into the fridge for one hour
- In a standing mixer, combine the heavy whipping cream, powder sugar, and vanilla and mix on medium speed until stiff peaks form.
- Scoop whipped cream into the pipping bag and pipe around the edge of the cheesecake
- Sprinkle peanuts onto the top of the whipped cream
Directions for center layer:
Directions for ganache:
Directions for Whipped Cream topping