This 7-Can Chicken Enchilada Soup is an ultra easy recipe just like mom used to make
with seven cans & a simple homemade blend of seasonings!
The perfect weeknight meal because it can be made in just minutes!
i used chicken in this recipe but you can use ground beef if you prefer!
this is the perfect game day food that everyone is sure to love!
after trying many of my different soup recipes this one was voted a family favorite!
its now on our weekly dinner rotation its so good topped with sour cream.
this soup is perfectly paired with warm crusty bread for dipping!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
7-Can Chicken Enchilada Soup
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 can pinto beans, drained
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 1 can sweet corn drained
- 1 can (12.5 oz) chicken breast drained & flaked
- 1 can (10 oz) green enchilada sauce
- 1 can (14 oz) low-sodium chicken broth (1 3/4 cups)
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large pot, heat all of the ingredients together over medium high heat until it reaches a boil.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Simmer 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.