This Instant Pot Peppermint Bark Cheesecake is always a HUGE hit whenever I make it, just look at it!
Tts one of my families favorite dessert recipes!
Ultra Festive for this Holiday season and is sure to be a huge hit!
I made it in my instant pot & if you have never tried making a cheesecake in one, you NEED to try! its amazing!
Ultra creamy, full of amazing peppermint flavor!
Once you try this recipe, you will be hooked!
I LOVE to bring you decadent, insanely delicious cheesecakes,
that are sure to WOW everyone who tastes & sees them!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Instant Pot Peppermint Bark Cheesecake!
Makes 6 servings
- 15 double stuffed oreo cookies
- 2- 8 oz packages of cream cheese
- 6 Tbsp sugar
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp peppermint extract you can adjust this to the amount of flavor you like
- 4 oz. melted white chocolate cooled
- 4 oz roughly chopped milk chocolate
- 1/4 cup chopped peppermint candy
- Prepare a 6” springform pan by spraying with nonstick spray.
- With a food processor, place 15 oreo cookies with feeling inside and process until it creates crumbs.
- Place the cookies in the bottom of the springform pan, and gently press with your hand to create the crust, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream the cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add in the sugar one tbsp at a time until completely combined.
- Add in the sour cream and peppermint extract and mix until combined.
- Add in your cooled white chocolate and mix until combined.
- Next, add in your eggs one at a time, being careful not to overmix! Only mix long enough to combine the egg.
- Finally, gently fold in your chopped milk chocolate, and lastly your peppermint candy.
- Pour batter into your prepared crust, and cover with aluminum foil.
- Prepare your instant pot, by placing in your trivet and pouring in 1 cup of water.
- Optional step: Create a sling out of aluminum foil and place on top of the trivet and along the sides of the pot. This will make it easier to remove the cheesecake after it is finished baking.
- Place your cheesecake on top of your sling in the pot and place the lid on sealing.
- Bake on high pressure for 35 minutes with a natural release.
- Once you can open the lid, take the cheesecake out and allow to cool completely on a wire rack, then place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Top with your favorite toppings and serve!