These Blackberry Pie Crumble Bars are decadent & delicious bars stuffed with juicy blackberries!
They’re perfect to bring to potlucks, holidays or any other gatherings!
I always come home with an empty pan!
These would make a beautiful addition to your holiday baking list!
These are the best way to eat pie with your hands lol!
An insanely buttery crust with lots of delicious crumble topping! a winning combination!
These bars do not disappoint! I mean just look at that topping and that luscious filling!
These beautiful bars are deceptively easy, you only need a few ingredients!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Blackberry Pie Crumble Bars
- 3 C flour
- 1 1/2 C sugar
- 1 large lemon Zest
- 1/2 C unsalted sweet cream butter, cold and cut into cubes
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 4 C blackberries, cut in half
- 1 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 3/4 C sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 9x13 baking dish with parchment paper
- In a standing mixer, add the flour, sugar, and lemon zest and mix till combined.
- Add in the butter and mix
- Using your fingers or a fork, break up the butter into smaller pieces and mix
- Add in the eggs and mix until a crumbly dough comes together
- Press half of the dough into the bottom of the backing dish and set aside
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the blackberries, lemon sugar, cornstarch and sugar and mix until combined
- Pour the blackberry mixture over the crust and even it out with a rubber spatula
- Crumble the remaining dough over the blackberry filling
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes or until the crumble appears slightly golden brown
- Pull the baking dish out of the oven and set aside to cool completely
- Cut and ENJOY!!
Serves: Makes one 9x9