Air Fryer Caramel Apple Wontons are insanely delicious! They’re so simple, and there’s no frying in deep oil, so they’re not greasy. They are a great dessert, no matter what you’re serving beforehand. You can serve them with a dollop of ice cream, with caramel sauce on the side, or just on their own, and everyone will love them. Be sure to keep this recipe in your favorites!
The make the perfect dessert food or appetizer for any occasion!
They take only a couple ingredients to create one outstanding treat that everyone is sure to love and not be able to stop eating (I’m speaking from experience lol)
Make sure you give them a little bit of time to cool off , they are very hot once they come out!
One of the best things about this recipe is that you can create tons of different filling combinations!
Blueberry, strawberry, peach, lemon, cream cheese and jelly- the possibilities are endless!
You can create savory just as easily as you create the sweet – the filling choices are endless!
There’s just something about stuffed wontons that i adore, I love that crispy exterior and hot sweet inside. I can’t get enough of them!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Air Fryer Caramel Apple Wontons
- 1 package of Wonton wrappers
- 1 can of Apple pie filling (15 ounce)
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Spray Oil
- Caramel sauce
- Powdered sugar - for sprinkling on top
Makes approximately 40 - 50 wonton's
- Place the Apple pie filling in a bowl, and add the sugar, and cinnamon, and stir well.
- Lay the Wonton wrappers out on flat surface, close to the air fryer.
- Place 1 1/2 teaspoons of the Apple pie filling in the middle of the wonton wrapper.
- Place a dollop of caramel sauce, using a teaspoon, on top of the Apple filling.
- Dip the teaspoon in the caramel sauce, and using the back of the teaspoon, run the spoon around the edges of the wonton wrapper.
- Pull the 4 edges of the wrapper up in a little bunch (see photo), and pinch together to secure the wonton.
- Place in the air fryer, and when the air fryer is full, spray with the spray oil, coating the wonton's. Close the air fryer. and set the time for 7 minutes, and the temperature at 350 degrees.
- When the wonton's have finished cooking, remove them from the air fryer basket, and place on a plate.
- Continue until you've finished all the wonton's needed.
- Drizzle the wonton's with caramel sauce, and sprinkle generously with powdered sugar before serving.
- Serve, and Enjoy!