Disney Copycat Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwiches are an all time favorite treat that can usually be found at Pooh’s Corner Bakery at Disney!
They only take a few easy ingredients to make and the taste is sensational! I promise you will not be able to eat just one.
Delicious layers of decadence and they only take a few minutes of your time to create one of the most yummy treats for your family!
This is one Disney Copycat Recipe That Taste Just Like The Real Thing! You will adore them!
I mean think about it…Half the fun of taking a trip to Disney is the food itself. At least for me and my family thats one of the most fun parts of the trip!
In between going on your favorite rides and adorable character visits, you can’t just NOT stop at a restaurant or some type of food stand! especially now that parks are reopened, they have been coming out with lots of new amazingly delicious treats!
While it may be awhile until your next Disney visit you can at the very least recreate some of the Disney magic at home,right in your own kitchen!
this particular copycat recipe is no bake (how awesome!?) and is sure to tide you and your family over until your next trip to the beloved Disney parks!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Disney Copycat Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwiches
- 6 graham cracker sheets, divided in half
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons shortening
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoons milk
These are sold at Pooh’s corner bakery
- Line a cookie sheet with a baking mat or or parchment paper.
- Melt 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon of shortening in a small bowl. Stirring at every 30-second intervals until the chocolate is fully melted and smooth.
- Dip each graham cracker half into the chocolate, gently tapping it to shake off the excess chocolate. The graham cracker should be totally covered.
- Place the chocolate covered graham cracker on the cookie sheet. Once all are dipped place in the fridge or freezer set up the chocolate.
- Start the peanut butter filling by mixing the peanut butter, powdered sugar, milk and vanilla. Mix until smooth. It does get thick so I often find it easy to mix with my hands.
- Roll into 12 equal peanut butter dough balls and chill for about 15 minutes in the freezer.
- Take out the cold chocolate covered graham crackers and peanut butter dough balls. Flatten the peanut butter balls to fit and cover the graham cracker. Gently spread it out to the edges so it's fully covering the tops.
- Use the other 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips with 1 teaspoon of shortening and melt. Stirring until smooth. Spoon the chocolate over the peanut butter layer and spread around making sure to cover the top and sides. Set them back in the fridge or freezer to set up (about 15 - 20 minutes). Drizzle left over chocolate over the top.