Air Fryer Jalapeno Poppers make eating healthier wayyy more delicious! These make the perfect appetizer or lunch that everyone goes crazy over. Low Carb and Keto friendly too!
The top is crispy and filled with amazing fillings that every one is sure to love! They will be one of the first things to go wherever you serve them!
Simple, low carb, keto diet friendly and filled with protein – these are sure to make a wonderful snack that you will enjoy with each bite!
You make the filling separate beforehand, mix it in a bowl and scoop it into each of the popper halves , then dip it into a bowl of parmesan cheese to give them that extra crunch when they finish cooking!
The pop them right into your air fryer! I adore using my Air Fryer, it is the perfect kitchen gadget for these types of recipes. Where you don’t need to worry about preheating your oven or taking up oven room when making appetizers for the upcoming holidays!
This delicious poppers recipe is quick and super easy to make. They are loaded with parmesan cheese, cream cheese, crumbled sausage and shredded cheeses. They will be a sure fire hit at any get together, they are the perfect appetizer for parties, events, and gatherings.
I know a lot of you might still not have an air fryer, I have a few friends that are still toying with the idea of investing in an air fryer for a while, but they were worried that they wouldn’t have enough recipes to justify buying one. Here’s another great recipe to add to your list , I have a couple more here on my site and more coming soon too! Stay Tuned!
Trust me foodie friends, you want to get one ASAP- just buying it for the french fries is worth it lol 😉
When it comes to a hearty snack or app with a kick, these delicious poppers are perfect for any occasion.
They have fresh bold flavors, but are still ridiculously easy to make because it is air fried! It can be baked as well. Either way, you are going to love these tasty Jalapeno Poppers!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Air Fryer Jalapeno Poppers (LOW CARB KETO FRIENDLY)
- 4 Jalapeno’s
- 1 Cup Cooked crumbled sausage
- 8oz. Cream cheese
- 1/2 Cup Shredded cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Sour cream
- 1/2 Cup Bread crumbs (optional - if doing keto version just use extra cheese)
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Red pepper flakes ( if you like a little heat)
- Slice jalapenos in half and scoop out core and seeds and set aside.
- In a medium size bowl add cream cheese, sausage, cheddar cheese and sour cream and mix until everything is combined.
- Fill halved jalapeno with the cream cheese sausage filling.
- After all jalapenos are filled set aside.
- On a plate or small bowl add bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and pepper flakes.
- Coat the filled jalapenos with the bread crumb mixture by pressing face down into the mix. This will give you that crunchiness.
- Place in AirFryer at 360 degrees for 8 mins.
- At the 8 minute mark spray with a light coat of olive oil and fry for an additional 2 minutes.