These Pumpkin Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies are sensationally delicious and homemade from scratch! They are soft and chewy!
They’re soft, chewy and just sweet enough without being too sweet – everyone goes crazy over them!
I make these every year around the holidays and fall baking season – people love them.
Do not store them in an airtight container though – they have a lot of moisture from the pumpkin and will get moist and mushy. They stay great out on the counter for days though! Delicious with a hot cup of morning coffee!
These cookies are superb. Filled with flavor and not at all dense or sticky– next time i think I will add in some raisins!
For someone like my husband, who has never liked pumpkin much these cookies are just pure DANGER around him! He can’t stop eating them! I feel so proud LOL
Not only was the wonderful ‘Fall’ aroma wonderful through the entire house … but the cookies are extremely scrumptious. I’ll be making these quite a bit this season … maybe even still this week again … I’d love to share it with everyone! I am going to be giving them out as gifts this Fall! AND whats awesome too? Not too bad in the fat/calorie content area either!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Pumpkin Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 Cup light brown sugar
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1 Cup softened butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 Cup pumpkin purée
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 3/4 ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups dry oats
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecans
- Preheat your oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together your softened butter, sugar, brown sugar, egg, pumpkin purée, and vanilla until well mixed
- Now mix in your flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and oats until you have a thick batter
- Now fold in your chocolate chip and pecans
- Use a tablespoon to scoop your cookie dough and drop onto your baking pan
- Bake for 12 minutes and let cool