Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks are ultra gooey and crispy!
Super easy, low carb and low calorie!
Without fussing over a frying pan or turning your oven on , you can make perfectly cheesy crispy mozzarella sticks using your air fryer!
They only take a handful of easy ingredients to create these delicious gooey sticks!
If you’ve never used an air fryer before, you are missing out!
I have included a link to the one I used in this recipe that I purchased on Amazon!
its really awesome!
Using an air-fryer compared to deep-frying in oil makes a huge difference!
Using an air fryer can reduce the amount of fat, calories and potential junk going into your food! … Air fryers are a much better alternative to deep fryers!
Your fried foods will still taste crispy-crunchy and delicious, all without using oil!
They make the perfect snack or appetizer!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks!
- 1 package Sargento String Cheese
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs (USE PARMESAN CHEESE FOR LOW CARB)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup marinara sauce( for dipping, optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Season the breadcrumbs with salt and pepper.
- Create a workstation by adding the flour, bread crumbs, and eggs to separate bowls.
- Coat cheese sticks in flour, then egg, and lastly breadcrumbs (or parm cheese).
- Freeze the sticks for up to one hour so that they harden
- Set the Air Fryer to 400 degrees, then add the sticks to the fryer.
- Cook for 4 minutes–check sticks and flip.
- Cook for an additional 4 minutes
- Keep an eye on your sticks so they don’t over cook.
COOKS NOTE: Your air fryer cook time may be different as not all air fryers cook the same.