Bailey’s Chocolate Cheesecake is decadently rich and insanely delicious chocolate cheesecake spiked with scrumptious Baileys Irish Cream!
It took every tiny bit of willpower in me to not eat this entire cheesecake!
You can really taste the baileys in this cheesecake, its phenomenal!
Silky smooth deliciousness!
My favorite types of desserts always seem to include some alcohol in the mix 😉
Its ultra smooth and creamy with such a wonderful light texture, you wont be able to resist!
This would be wonderful for St Pattys day or even for your loved ones for upcoming Valentines Day!
It sits on a completely yummy oreo cookie crust!
I can’t wait to figure out a bunch of other desserts I can infuse with Baileys next!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Bailey's Chocolate Cheesecake!
- 1 1/2 cups cookie crumbs (about 15 oreos)
- 5 tbsp butter (melted)
- 16 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Irish Cream Liquor (Bailey's or similar)
- 2 eggs
Prep time- 15 mins
Cook time - 50-55 mins
- In a food processor, pulse cookies until fine consistency.
- In a medium bowl add cookie crumbs and melted butter and mix.
- Press into bottom of a 8 in springform pan .
- Bake at 350 for 8 mins and remove from oven.
- In stand mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth texture.
- Slowly add in Irish Cream Liquor and mix until well combined.
- In order add: sugar, cocoa powder, flour, and vanilla and continue to mix.
- Once well combined, add eggs one at a time and mix just until incorporated (making sure not to over mix).
- Pour filling into crust and bake at 350 for about 50-55 minutes or until center is set.
- Remove from oven, and using a wet butterknife- run along edges to detach cheesecake from the pan to prevent cracking as it cools and sets.
- Let cool at room temperature at least one hour and transfer to refrigerator.
- Refrigerate at least 3-4 hours before serving.
COOKS NOTE: add a pan of water to oven while baking to prevent cracking