Hot Cheesy Garlic Chicken Stuffed Shells is a dinner no one will be able to resist, It’s sensational!
Even the leftovers tasted amazing for lunch the next day.
Shredded garlic chicken smothered in an insanely delicious sauce and stuffed inside jumbo pasta shells, so scrumptious!
My husband did his happy dance while eating it and has requested I make it again next week.
THIS RECIPE IS OUTSTANDING. YOU WON’T NEED TO CHANGE A THING!!
I’ve been experimenting with many types of stuffed shells, Check out my Philly cheese steak stuffed shells I put up last week here on the blog!
neXT on my list is taco stuffed shells, so stay tuned for that awesome upcoming recipe!
The combination of flavors in this decadent dish can’t be beat!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Cheesy Garlic Chicken Stuffed Shells
- 1 lb. box jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 2 cups shredded chicken breast
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 (10.5 oz.) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (12 oz.) can evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup (4 oz.) garlic herb cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 13 x 9-inch casserole pan.
- Set aside.
- Combine shredded chicken breast, parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese, garlic powder, parsley, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl and stir.
- Heat condensed soup in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add evaporated milk and whisk until smooth.
- Add garlic herb cream cheese and whisk until melted and smooth.
- Turn off heat add 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese and stir.
- Scoop chicken mixture into cooked pasta shells and top with the garlic herb cheese sauce.
- Pour remaining sauce over shells and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly.