Back again bringing all you gorgeous readers another Incredible Jello shot recipe that everyone LOVES!
These are SUPER simple to make and the taste is amazing
Perfect for pot lucks, get togethers, Holidays or even just a girls night!
They taste just like FALL- my favorite season!
These would be wonderful for any Halloween or Fall type parties.
They arent HARSH, just the perfect amounts of everything to make them PERFECT.
You wont be able to have just ONE, so make sure you make plenty!
Please check out all my other awesome Jello/Pudding Shot recipes – I have a bunch so far and MANY more on the way!
I have Orange Creamsicle, Salted Caramel, I have Margarita ones coming soon and also a bunch of Halloween themed as well as Christmas ones you will all love!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Yields: 12 (2.25 oz) JELL-O shots
- 12 2.25 oz plastic soufflé cups with lids
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups spiced apple cider
- 2 envelopes Knox unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup Crown Royal Apple Whiskey
- 1/2 cup Fireball cinnamon flavored whiskey
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Ground cinnamon, for garnish
- Add the water and apple cider to a large saucepan and bring to a boil over medium
- high heat. Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle the gelatin on top of the cider mixture and allow to sit for 2 minutes. Whisk until completely dissolved. Allow the cider mixture to cool down for an additional 5 minutes. Add both whiskeys and stir well to incorporate.
- Place the 12 plastic soufflé cups on a large plate or tray. Pour the apple cider gelatin mix into the cups, filling almost up to the top of each rim. Chill overnight or for at least 4 hours. You can place lids on the cups after 4 hours if you are not serving the Jell-O shots right away.
Optional - if desired, you can add a dollop of whipped cream to each JELL-O shot and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Join Our Community of Over 15 Million Followers
My Incredible RecipesLike @MyIncredibleRecipes today to never miss a recipe.
Recipes From HeavenLike @WeLoveRecipesFromHeaven to join 6 Million others.