Bacon Cheddar Ranch Cheeseball is always a huge hit at any get together you will have, its always one of the first things to go!
Its perfect with crackers of all types , or celery!
A few simple ingredients create the most delicious appetizer EVER!
The flavor combinations are incredible!
This year I will be making bite sized versions of my cheeseball!
That way people can bring a few of them back to their seats 🙂
You just can’t go wrong with a recipe like this, I always make at least two when we have any get togethers at our house because everyone literally demolishes it!
Feel free to add more bacon to the recipe or even roll it in it with the pecans!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Bacon Cheddar Ranch Cheeseball!
Perfect appetizer for holiday parties
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup cooked bacon chopped into small pieces about 5 slices
- 1 package of dry Ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 chopped green onions
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- In mixing bowl combine cream cheese, bacon, cheddar cheese, green onions and ranch mix.
- Mix well and form into a ball.
- Arrange pecan pieces on a plate and roll cheese ball in pecans.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- Enjoy! ?