You need to try this Valentine’s Day Strawberry Fudge! It tastes like strawberry milk and is a gorgeous color scheme to perfectly match the holiday. This recipe is easy to follow, no bake and only requires a few simple ingredients.
Make a unique treat for a special day with this decadent Valentine’s Day Fudge. It’s the perfect treat to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Not sure what to make for Valentine’s Day? If you know that you’d like to make something impressive and delicious, but you’d like to prepare something different from cookies or cake, try this easy Valentine’s Day Fudge. It’s sweet, has the perfect texture, and is different from the usual baked goods!
Homemade Fudge for Valentine’s Day
Cookies and cake taste great but you might want to make something different for a day that is all about showing love to those who mean the most to you. If you’re looking for a unique and flavorful recipe, be sure to make this Valentine’s Day Fudge. The sweet-tasting fudge is addicting!
Why You Should Make Valentine’s Day Fudge
You can make this delicious treat at home with around six ingredients because it’s that simple!
The fudge has a sweet taste and light, melt-in-your-mouth texture that makes it irresistibly good.
It’s perfect to take with you when you’re on the go. This mess-free dessert is loved by adults and children!
What You’ll Need to Prepare the Fudge
If you want to make this fudge at home, you’re going to need the following ingredients:
Buttercream Frosting – Grab some buttercream frosting to add a sweet taste to the fudge.
Red Candy Melts – Give your fudge a bright, love-themed color using candy melts.
Pink Candy Melts – Choose the strawberry flavored pink candy melts for your fudge.
Strawberry Extract – Add more flavor using a bit of strawberry extract.
You’ll also need some pink and red heart sprinkles and Valentine’s mix nonpareils sprinkles.
What flavor does this fudge have?
This fudge has an incredible strawberry vanilla flavor that comes from the traditional candy melts, strawberry-flavored candy melts, and the addition of the strawberry extract used to enhance the taste of this fudge even more. Fudge is the perfect dessert choice for any holiday. Not only is it easy, but there are endless possibilities for adjusting it.
What brand of candy melts should I use?
You can use any brand of candy melts that you like or can find online or at your local grocery store. If you’re looking for a good brand, Wilton makes some of the best candy melts that quickly and easily melt to a smooth consistency.
Where can I find the sprinkles to use?
You can find the sprinkles for this fudge at Walmart. If you don’t have a Walmart in your area, you can check Target or buy the sprinkles on Amazon before you prepare this fudge from scratch.
Do I have to use these sprinkles on the fudge?
No, the sprinkles are optional. However, they add a special touch to the fudge, making it look more aesthetically pleasing while adding a slight crunch to each bite of the gooey, soft, and delicious fudge. So, if you want to make the fudge look even better, it’s best to use them!
If you feel like the fudge is a bit too hard, it likely means that you’ve used a bit too much chocolate. It’s still edible this way, but next time you prepare the fudge, make sure to use a bit less melting chocolate in your mixture with the buttercream so that it’ll have a softer texture that is easier to work with.
Make sure that you’re not adding your strawberry extract directly into your melted chocolate. If you add the extract to the melted chocolate, it’s going to ruin the chocolate, making it difficult to use to prepare your fudge.
If you can’t find candy melts, you can use melting chocolate bars or melting chocolate chips, including white chocolate chips that you can add food coloring to as a way to change the color of the fudge. Always use an oil-based food dye, not a water-based option, or else it will mess things up.
How to Store the Valentine’s Day Fudge
After you’ve prepared the fudge, place it in a food storage container with a lid, keeping it sealed until you’re ready to grab a piece or serve to your loved ones. You don’t need to keep your fudge in the fridge, but you should keep it sealed in a container on your countertop to preserve its freshness. When stored properly, the fudge will remain soft and light instead of hard as a rock when biting into it.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 7 Minutes
Chill Time: 2 Hours
Yields: About 16 1-inch Squares
- 1 Container Buttercream Frosting, 16 ounces
- 3/4 Cup Red Candy Melts
- 3/4 Cup Strawberry Flavored Pink Candy Melts
- 1 Teaspoon Strawberry Extract
- Valentine’s Mix Non-Pareils Sprinkles
- Pink and Red Heart Sprinkles, optional
- 8 x8 Square Pan
- Parchment Paper
- Place the red candy melts in a microwave-safe bowl and heat on high, in the microwave, for 2-3 minutes or until smooth when stirred. Stop every 15-30 seconds to stir during the melting process to ensure the candy melts don’t overcook.
- Follow step one for the pink candy melts, keeping the two colors separated.
- Remove the lid and film from the frosting and place it in the microwave for 45 seconds to 1 minute, or until fully melted and smooth. Set aside ½ a teaspoon of uncooked frosting if using the heart sprinkles.
- Add the extract to the frosting and stir well.
- Place half of the frosting in with the red candy melts and the other half with the pink candy melts.
- Stir each color vigorously until fully mixed.
- Line your pan with parchment paper, making sure to leave some overhang.
- Alternate pouring in the two colors in random spots, pausing to tap the pan in between so it evens out and removes bubbles.
- Once all your chocolate mixtures have been poured in and evened out, sprinkle the top of the fudge with as many Valentine’s themed non-pareils as you like.
- Place in the fridge to chill for 2 hours or until hardened.
- If desired, use the set aside frosting and place a dab on the back of a heart sprinkle, and press it into the middle of each fudge square you cut for a cute addition!
Join Our Community of Over 15 Million Followers
My Incredible RecipesLike @MyIncredibleRecipes today to never miss a recipe.
Recipes From HeavenLike @WeLoveRecipesFromHeaven to join 6 Million others.