Baked Fried Eggs is one of my all time favorite recipes because I can make delicious eggs for everyone all at once!
If you havent tried making your eggs in the oven by baking them, you are seriously missing out!
I bake my bacon too (that recipe is on the blog as well!) I just love baking breakfast in the oven, eggs are no exception 🙂
I use a muffin tin to bake them and they always come out perfectly every single time. Guaranteed!
I make a bunch of these in the morning on Sundays usually and I put some aside to use to make breakfast sandwiches for us throughout the week! They reheat beautifully!
Woo knew such a simple recipe and simple technique would be one of my favorite and delicious ways of making perfect fried eggs!
This is going to be a total game changer for you and your family once you try this method- its amazing, easy and scrumptious way to enjoy eggs!
Hassle free, protein packed perfection that you can use for so many different breakfast meals or sandwiches – the entire family will love!
Next time Im going to try scrambled with bacon or sausage or even sprinkle some on top of your fried eggs for a sensational , high protein low carb breakfast on the go!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Baked French Eggs
- 12 large eggs
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or half-and-half
- sea salt and ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425F and generously spray a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Crack an egg into each muffin well and pour one to two teaspoons of cream over each egg.
- Season eggs with salt and pepper and top each egg with 1 tablespoon shredded parmesan cheese. Bake for 7-12 minutes, depending on how hard or soft you prefer your eggs.
- Top with more shredded parmesan cheese and serve.