Cheesy Zucchini Pancakes are super easy to make, they are good for you and they taste unbelievably delicious!
Not only are they super simple to make but they are the perfect way to ‘sneak’ in some veggies and not sacrifice taste!
Even the kids will love them! Which is always a plus 🙂
They are high in protein, low in calorie and they make the most amazing appetizer, snack or even an incredible lunch!
Everyone was complimenting me on how tasty they were. This recipe is TRIED AND TRUE! They will come out just like the picture, dont worry!
They are Great for dipping in just about anything, I love putting sour cream on top! Ive made this as a dinner side dish too and for breakfast with eggs and bacon 🙂
You can also bake these if you would prefer! They will come out still delicious if you want to save some calories!
They are a recipe that you will come back to time and time again.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Cheesy Zucchini Pancakes
- 2 large zucchini, shredded
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tbsp. oil and saute shredded zucchini and minced garlic for about 5 minutes, until tender.
- Let cool and squeeze out excess moisture using a cheesecloth or a flour sack.
- Combine flour, baking powder, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, salt, onion powder, and pepper in a medium bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add in sauteed zucchini and eggs and stir.
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a large skillet over medium high heat and scoop 2 tbsp. of the mixture at a time into the skillet.
- Use the back of a spoon to spread the batter into 3 inch circles.
- Cook for about 3-4 minutes, flip and cook another 3-4 minutes.
- Serve immediately.