Banana Split Cheesecake is one of those recipes that is sure to be a huge hit anywhere you serve it! If you love cheesecake and you love a banana split, you will go crazy over this recipe!
If you’re wanting to make a different dessert than what you usually make, we strongly suggest you give this Banana Split Cheesecake recipe a try. It’s amazing!
If you love cheesecake and are a fan of banana splits, try this easy Banana Split Cheesecake. It’s a decadent dessert known for its fresh flavor and unique blend of ingredients that bring something extra to it.
Cheesecake lovers will look forward to trying this incredible Banana Split Cheesecake. You can make this simple dessert prepared with fresh ingredients for any occasion, such as a birthday party, baby shower, or anniversary. It’s the perfect cake to make for loved ones who enjoy both the decadent taste of a traditional cheesecake and the flavor of banana split ice cream combined into one amazing dessert. If you’re ready to test your baking skills in the kitchen, try this recipe!
Why You’ll Love the Banana Split Cheesecake Ingredients
It’s the perfect dessert consisting of sweet cheesecake filling with a graham cracker crust and extra ingredients, including chocolate syrup, whipped cream, and chopped nuts.
You can customize this incredible dessert to your liking by adding some of your favorite toppings to it.
It’s a classic treat that everyone will love, making it perfect for both children and adults.
You can have fun making the cheesecake. It’s not as hard as you might think.
How long does this cheesecake need to bake?
You’ll need to keep your cheesecake in the oven for a minimum of 55 minutes. You can leave it in the oven for up to an hour, but be sure to check on it to make sure it’s not burning while in there!
Does it take long to prep the ingredients for this recipe?
Not at all. The idea of making a Banana Split Cheesecake may sound challenging. However, it only takes about 15 minutes to prepare the ingredients before putting the cake in the oven and letting it bake.
How many people will this cheesecake serve?
When you follow this recipe, you can make a cheesecake that serves up to 12 people, making it an excellent dessert choice for your next small family gathering. If you need to serve more people, make two cheesecakes!
What do I need to make the crust for this cheesecake?
You can easily prepare the crust from scratch by combining graham cracker crumbs with melted butter. You can buy graham cracker crumbs in a box or take your graham crackers and crush them into pieces before using them to make the crust.
Why do I need banana cream pudding mix?
Adding the banana cream pudding mix to your cream cheese filling with the sugar and other ingredients will give your filling a banana flavoring that reminds you of banana split ice cream. It’s the perfect addition to this sweet treat. The brand of the banana cream pudding mix doesn’t matter. You can use the Jell-O brand or any of the generic versions.
Which brand of cream cheese should I use?
You can use any brand of cream cheese that you normally buy, use, and enjoy eating. Philadelphia Cream Cheese is one of several great options to choose from, but you can also buy the generic version of cream cheese if you’d like.
What do I need for the topping?
Go all out with your toppings by including sliced pieces of bananas, maraschino cherries, chocolate syrup, peanuts, and whipped cream. You can place these toppings on the center and around the edges of the cheesecake, giving it much more flavor.
Each bite will taste its absolute best. If you don’t like peanuts or if someone has an allergy to them, you don’t have to include them as a topping on this Banana Split Cheesecake, you can always use walnuts instead or leave them out completely.
If you have other toppings that you’d like to add, it’s fine to do so. For example, if you don’t want to use chocolate syrup, you can replace it with strawberry syrup or caramel syrup. It’s fine to customize the taste of your dessert to meet your needs.
How do I store the cheesecake to keep it fresh?
Place the Banana Split Cheesecake Dessert in an airtight container and place the container in the fridge. You need to keep your cheesecake refrigerated to keep it fresh. It can stay good in the fridge for up to three days. However, it may not last that long in your fridge. You can expect your loved ones to quickly devour this delicious dessert.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter- melted
- 4 packages cream cheese- softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 Tablespoons flour
- 1 3.4 oz pack banana cream pudding mix
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 Cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 eggs
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate syrup
- Banana slices
- Maraschino cherries
- Preheat your oven to 350F and prepare an 9” springform pan by spraying with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Prepare the crust by adding about 1 1/2 packages graham crackers to a food processor and pulse until you get about 2 cups of crumbs. Add in the melted butter and pulse until well combined. Pour the crumbs into the prepared pan and gently press using the back of a spoon to form the crust. Be sure to bring the crumbs up about 1” up the sides. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove and allow to cool on a wire rack.
- To prepare the cheesecake filling, add the softened cream cheese to the bowl of a stand mixer equipped with a paddle attachment. Cream for 5-6 minutes or until light and fluffy. Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl.
- With the mixer on low speed, slowly add the sugar and flour. Once the sugar is combined, increase to medium speed, and mix for an additional 1 minute.
- Add the banana pudding mix and mix until just combined, Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl.
- Add the whipping cream and vanilla and start the mixer on low speed and slowly increase. Mix on high speed for 2-3 minutes. Scrape the sides of the bowl and give one final mix to make sure everything is fully incorporated.
- Reduce the mixer to low speed and add the eggs one at a time until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and gently tap to release any air bubbles.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes then, without opening the oven door, reduce the heat to 200 and bake for an additional 55-60 minutes until the center slightly jiggles and the edges are set.
- Turn off the oven crack the door slightly and allow the cheesecake to cool for 15 minutes before removing.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack until completely cooled and place in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours to overnight.
- Top with chocolate sauce, whipped cream, crushed peanuts, banana slices, and cherries and serve!
Join Our Community of Over 15 Million Followers
My Incredible RecipesLike @MyIncredibleRecipes today to never miss a recipe.
Recipes From HeavenLike @WeLoveRecipesFromHeaven to join 6 Million others.