Best Ever Restaurant Style Salsa is a delicious homemade salsa and comes together in just a few minutes, tastes just like it came from your favorite restaurant & way better than store bought!
Salsa is so easy to make at home, why would you ever need or want to get it elsewhere!?
You can use a blender or a food processor to make this salsa – your choice!
One of the best things is that you control the ‘heat’ in your homemade salsa, I always taste then add more if I think it needs an extra kick!
Time to pull out a big bag of tortilla chips because you’re going to love this!
If you like sweeter salsa , you can always add in a teaspoon of honey or sugar 🙂
I added fresh jalapeño into mine, because I love the heat in my salsa.
Make sure to remove the seeds though otherwise the salsa will burn your mouth and no one likes that!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Best Ever Restaurant Style Salsa!
- 9 roma tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 jalapeno
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 handful cilantro
- 1 lime
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- Cut the roma tomatoes in half and scoop out the seeds.
- Cut the jalapenos in half. (Remove the seeds if you’d like a milder salsa)
- Lightly drizzle olive oil over the top of the tomatoes and jalapeno and season with salt and pepper.
- On a preheated grill or stove top griller, place the tomatoes and jalapenos face down.
- Cook on medium heat for 1-2 minutes and then flip over. Cook for another minute.
- Remove from heat and place in a blender or food processor with roughly chopped onion, garlic, cilantro and lime juice and another ½ teaspoon of salt.
- Pulse until your desired thickness of salsa. Check for taste and adjust ingredients as necessary.