Blueberry Coffee Cake Cheesecake brings two of everyone’s favorites desserts together for the most mouthwatering cheesecake you will ever taste!
Whether you’re wanting to enjoy it as a sweet treat for breakfast or as a dessert after dinner, this Blueberry Coffee Cake Cheesecake will leave you impressed!
Learn how to make a fruit-flavored dessert with this incredible Blueberry Cheesecake Coffee cake. It’s the perfect way to combine some of your favorite baked goods into one flavorful treat.
Do you want to make a special treat for the family? If so, try this Blueberry Cheesecake Coffee Cake. It’s a unique dessert that everyone can dig into and enjoy.
What Is Coffee Cake?
Coffee cake is a traditional baked treat consisting of a crumb coating. It has a cake-like texture that is perfect for consuming with a cup of coffee in the morning. If you’ve had it before, you know how good it is, but imagine combining it with a few other favorites, including cheesecake and blueberries? If you love all three, you’re going to enjoy the Blueberry Coffee Cake Cheesecake more than you can imagine. It’s the perfect treat to have for any occasion!
The Best Reasons to Make the Blueberry Cheesecake Coffee Cake
It’s a unique dessert! You’re preparing three different treats as one decadent dessert that everyone will love.
The Blueberry Coffee Cake Cheesecake is great to serve at holiday gatherings and other get-togethers with family and friends.
The cheesecake melts in your mouth and leaves you wanting to come back for more slices because it’s so good.
Do I need to buy a premade crust?
No, you don’t need to buy a premade crust. Instead, use graham cracker crumbs and melted butter, combining them together to create the perfect crust to use with this cheesecake. You’ll love the way it tastes better than any premade option available at the stores. Making the crust is a simple, stress-free process.
Which cream cheese should I use?
Any brand of traditional cream cheese will do. If you’re looking for a flavorful brand, Philadelphia Cream Cheese is an excellent choice. However, you can go with a different brand, including some of the generic options sold at stores.
How long will it take to prep everything?
It should take around 15 minutes to prepare the ingredients. Before getting started, make sure you have everything you’ll need, including the cream cheese, granulated sugar, flour, vanilla extract, and more. Go ahead and give this Blueberry Cheesecake Coffee cake a try!
Should I make it in advance?
Yes, it’s a good idea to make the Blueberry Cheesecake Coffee Cake in advance. You want to give it time to sit in the fridge and cool completely before you serve it. Because it’ll spend close to an hour in the oven, it needs more than a few hours to cool down. You don’t want to eat the cheesecake while it’s still warm because it won’t taste as good!
Why do I need to add vanilla extra to the cheesecake filling?
The vanilla extract plays an important role in giving your cheesecake that authentic taste. Not only will you combine your cream cheese with the vanilla extract for flavor, but you’ll also mix it with several other ingredients, including flour and granulated sugar. Upon mixing these ingredients, you’ll have a sweet and flavorful filling to use as the cheesecake base!
Can I use frozen blueberries?
While you can use frozen blueberries on the Blueberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake, it’s best to use fresh blueberries. The fresh blueberries will naturally taste better, providing a more enjoyable flavor to the cake. When using fresh blueberries, be sure to rinse them for several minutes to remove any debris from them before you add them to your cheesecake.
How many servings will this cake make?
If you prepare this incredible cheesecake, you’ll have enough slices to serve a minimum of 10 people and a maximum of 14 people. The number of servings will depend on the size of the slices when you’re cutting into the cheesecake.
How do I store the cheesecake to keep it fresh?
Keep your cheesecake as fresh as possible by storing it in an airtight container. You can cover it with plastic wrap and then place it in the container for extra protection. Once you cover the cheesecake, place it in the fridge and keep it there to stay fresh.
It should remain good for several days in the fridge. It’s also a good idea to prepare your cheesecake the night before you plan on serving it so that it can sit in the fridge, where it will get cold and taste even better when it’s time for you to serve it. These recipes with blueberries and cream cheese are the best you could EVER make!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 Tablespoons butter- melted
- 4- 8 oz packs of cream cheese-softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 Tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup fresh blueberries- dusted with 1-2 Tablespoons flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar- packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter- cold and cut into small cubes
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- Preheat your oven to 350F and grease a 9” springform pan with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Start by pulsing graham crackers in a food processor until you get about 2 cups crumbs.
- Add in melted butter and pulse until well combined.
- Pour the crust mixture into the bottom of the prepared springform pan and using a clean hand or a spatula, press down to form the crust.
- Be sure to take some up the sides of the pan as well.
- Bake on 350 for about 10 minutes.
- Start by adding your room temperature cream cheese into the bowl of a stand mixer equipped with a paddle attachment.
- Cream until light and fluffy and you do not see any lumps, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add sugar and flour and mix for about 1 minute.
- While the mixture is on low speed, add vanilla extract and the heavy whipping cream and mix for 1-2 minutes. Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl.
- Add each egg one at a time. Allow each egg to combine fully before adding the next. Do not over mix.
- Carefully fold in blueberries using a spatula and try not to bust them.
- Pour the filling into the prepared crust and make the topping by adding all ingredients except water into a medium bowl and use a fork or pastry cutter to cut the butter into the dry ingredients.
- Add the water last and mix until combined.
- Crumble the topping all over the top of the cheesecake.
- place the cheesecake in the center of your oven and bake at 350 for 25 minutes then reduce the heat to 200 degrees F. and bake for an additional 45-50 minutes or until the center slightly jiggles.
- Once the cheesecake is done baking, crack the oven door and allow the cheesecake to sit for about 15 minutes.
- Then remove and allow to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Refrigerate overnight until completely set.
- Once the cheesecake is set top with fresh blueberries and combine 1/2 cup powdered sugar and 3 tablespoon milk into a small bowl and drizzle over the top of the cake.
- Serve and enjoy!
Join Our Community of Over 15 Million Followers
My Incredible RecipesLike @MyIncredibleRecipes today to never miss a recipe.
Recipes From HeavenLike @WeLoveRecipesFromHeaven to join 6 Million others.