These cookies are everyone’s favorite, they remind me of a blueberry muffin in cookie form!
I’m looking forward to adding these to my baking list this season!
They’re melt in your mouth delicious!
They make the house smell like a sweet blueberry heaven! 🙂
Their consistency is a soft, but chewy deliciousness bursting with real blueberry flavor!
Perfect for cookie exchanges or to give out as gifts, or just an amazing dessert to bake with the kids.
There’s nothing better than biting into these warm blueberry cookies with a big cold glass of milk!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Bangin' Blueberry Cookies
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1½ tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup un-salted sweet cream butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chip
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover your cookie sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder; set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl add your butter and sugars, cream together.
- Cream for 3 minutes with a electric mixer until it is light and creamy.
- Add the eggs one at a time to the butter mix.
- Mix to combine.
- Add vanilla extract to your butter mixture; cream 2 more minutes.
- Add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture slowly, and mix until combined.
- Stir in the blueberries and white chocolate chips.
- Use a large cookie scoop and place the cookie balls onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes or until the edges are lightly golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow the cookies to cool.
- Place the cookies on a separate tray or cookie rack.