This Blueberry Fluff Salad is perfect for a light and refreshing summer treat. The recipe is easy to follow, and the result is a delicious and fruity dish that everyone will love.
This Blueberry Fluff Salad is an easy, no-bake dessert that’s perfect for summer! It’s made with just a few simple ingredients and can be served in individual bowls or one large trifle.
Why You’ll Love Blueberry Fluff Salad
If you’re looking for a light, refreshing salad to enjoy this summer, you’ll love Blueberry Fluff Salad! This sweet and tart salad is perfect for picnics, potlucks, and barbecues. The result is a deliciously creamy salad that’s sure to be a hit with everyone. So, next time you’re looking for a summertime treat, give blueberry fluff salad a try, you’ll love it.
What’s Needed to Make This Recipe for Blueberry Salad
Looking for an easy dessert? There’s no point in spending hours in the kitchen making a dessert that will be gone in 5 minutes. Make this recipe and enjoy your summer even more.
Fresh blueberries – For Topping
Blueberry Pie Filling – Gives it all the flavor of blueberry pie in a nice fluffy form
- Tub frozen whipped topping – Make sure the whipped cream is thawed out before making it.
- pineapple chunks – The pineapple is going to make this fluff salad tangy and sweet!
- Mini marshmallows – The little marshmallows bring the “fluffiness” to this recipe.
- Almonds – gives it a nice crunch in this amazing salad.
Sour cream– will give it a nice tang and helps break up the sweetness.
Sweetened condensed Milk – gives it is creamy sweetness instead of sugar.
Tips and Tricks for Making Blueberry Fruit Salad
I like to use fresh blueberries in this salad for its topping, but you can also use frozen ones. If using frozen berries, be sure to thaw them first and drain any excess juice.
- This salad is best served chilled. Be sure to refrigerate it for at least an hour before serving.
- Your ingredients should suspend nicely inside this fluff salad.
- Add additional marshmallows for extra fluff!
- Top with whipped topping and maraschino cherries!
- This fluff salad has a tropical taste perfect for the summertime!
Be sure to drain your crushed pineapple well. You can place it in a strainer to help even more.
How to Serve Blueberry Fruit Salad
This salad can be served in individual bowls or as one large trifle. If you’re serving it in a trifle, I recommend layering the salad with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, or shortbread cookies. Whether you’re serving it in a bowl or a trifle, this salad is sure to be a hit!
FAQs for Blueberry Fluff Salad
What is blueberry fluff salad?
Blueberry fluff salad is a dessert dish made with blueberries, blueberry pie filling, pineapples, whipped cream, and marshmallows and almonds. It is often served at potlucks and picnics.
How do you make blueberry fluff salad?
To make blueberry fluff salad, you will need the recipe card listed below.
How long will this salad keep?
This salad will keep in the fridge for 3-4 days.
What can I use instead of blueberries?
If you don’t have blueberries, you can use another type of berry or fruit. strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries would all be good substitutes.
Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
Yes! This salad is better if made a day ahead of time so that the flavors have time to meld together.
This Blueberry Fluff Salad is a delicious and easy summer side dish that everyone will love! With just a few simple ingredients, this recipe is perfect for potlucks, parties, or any other gathering. The blueberries add sweetness and flavor while the whipped cream gives it a light and fluffy texture. Make sure to give this recipe a try!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
- 1 (21 oz) can blueberry pie filling
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 cups whipped topping, cool whip
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 3/4 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- Fresh blueberries, for topping
- In a large bowl, combine the blueberry pie filling, sweetened condensed milk, whipped topping, and sour cream.
- Mix until well combined.
- Fold in the mini marshmallows, pineapple chunks, and almonds.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 30-45 minutes.