These Pool Party Jello Shots are perfect for any summer get together!
You can make these alcoholic for a fun summer drink or leave out the
alcohol for a refreshing treat and only take THREE ingredients!
Blue raspberry jello, gummi rings and gummi bears
make up these delicious littles treats. These are so cute and perfect for parties!
How long do they stay fresh?
These will stay good in the fridge for a week!
Some people prefer the 2 ounce cups for jello shots and those work well too, you
just will get less shots out of each batch.
This recipe is really easy to double or triple (and I recommend it!)
What if they taste too strong?
If you think these will be too strong, you can use ½ cup water and ½ cup vodka or
¾ cup vodka and ¼ cup water, or any variation you like as long as you have 1
What kind of gummy rings do I use?
You can also use green apple or watermelon gummi rings, whichever you can
What if I don’t have Gummy bears , what else can I use?
Swedish fish would look cute, honestly any gummi you have would work!
Do I have to use Vodka?
NO! This is a very versatile recipe so you can change it up & use tequila or even rum in place of vodka!
Why will you love this JELLO shot recipe?
- Made in just about 15 minutes.
- Fun for parties, especially pool parties!
- Add alcohol for adults or leave it out to make them kid-friendly
- Easy to make-ahead the day before a party!
These are the perfect treat for any Summertime get together where you want your guests to go crazy over how cute AND delicious these are!
Want to switch up the flavors? you CAN! I use blue raspberry here to make it look like ‘water’ but you can use any of your personal favs like Cherry, Grape, orange or even Strawberry!
Please take a few minutes and check out all my other JELLO shots and awesome cocktails here on my blog!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
- 3 ounces blue raspberry flavored gelatin mix
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup vodka or cold water
- Peach ring gummis
- Gummi bears
- 1 ounce disposable cups
- On a tray set out your cups, set aside for later. This is also a good time to make sure you have room in your fridge for the tray of jello shots.
- In a large measuring cup with a spout or a mixing bowl with a spout add 1 cup of boiling water and your jello.
- Whisk until the jello is all dissolved.
- Next add in your 1 cup of vodka.
- Whisk again.
- Carefully pour the mixture into the cups almost all the way up.
- Place them in the fridge for 3 hours or until they are set.
- Place a gummi ring on each one and then cut a gummi bear in half and stick one in each ring.
- Keep these refrigerated until ready to serve and keep cool while serving.