One of my all time most favorite dips! BROWNIE BATTER Dip??!!
YES, you heard that right and its just as good as it sounds!
It is Egg-Free, creamy heaven! Its wonderful to dip a variety of things in it, pretzels, nilla wafers, graham crackers, even fruit!
ORRRR do what I do, grab a spoon and 10 minutes of alone time 😉
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Brownie Batter Dip!
- 1 package, 8 oz, cream cheese, softened
- 1 8 oz tube of cool whip
- 1 box of ghiradelli brownie mix, about 18 oz
- 2 tbsp whole milk
- 1 C mini chocolate chips, divided
- 1 disposable piping bag
- Using a standing mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add in the cool whip until smooth
- Add in the brownie mix and milk.
- Mix until smooth and fold in 1/2 C chocolate chips
- Scoop the brownie batter into the disposable piping bag
- Cut the tip off and pipe it into a serving dish
- Serve immediately or wrap the bowl in saran wrap and store in the fridge up to one day ahead.