Butter Drop Sprinkle Cookies are soft and chewy and ultra mouthwatering delicious!
these adorable cookies would be perfect for a 4th of July party! They are cute and bite size…and super easy to make!
You can make them for ANY occasion! Just switch up the color sprinkles to match the occasion you want to make them for! Or even add chocolate chips! This recipe is incredible no matter what you add into it!
I bet you can’t eat just one.. everyone will be popping these in their mouths fast so you better make a double or triple bath of these babies! They are sure to be a huge hit at any party, pot luck, cook out or bake sale!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 4 th of July sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your sugar and butter and mix well.
- Mix in one egg and the lemon extract.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt and mix.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Form the dough into small balls and roll in a bowl of sprinkles.
- Place the cookies onto the lined baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool on a wire rack and enjoy!
Join Our Community of Over 15 Million Followers
My Incredible RecipesLike @MyIncredibleRecipes today to never miss a recipe.
Recipes From HeavenLike @WeLoveRecipesFromHeaven to join 6 Million others.