No Bake Patriotic Cheesecake is not only stunningly gorgeous but its ultra easy to make and it tastes incredible!
I love easy yet delicious desserts like this one- especially when you want to wow everyone once they lay their eyes on this beauty!
This cheesecake is amazingly smooth and ultra creamy! It sets up beautifully in the refrigerator. Unlike regular dense cheesecake, this no-bake cheesecake isn’t overly heavy. It’s lightly sweet and perfectly refreshing!
The colors not only make you want to admire it , it always makes everyone rush over to taste it! Its always one of the first things gone at my cookout!
Why make a No bake cheesecake over a regular cheesecake? Well, theres a few reasons.. When you choose to do a cheesecake ‘no bake’, its a lot easier than baked cheesecake only for the fact that it doesnt use eggs so its almost impossible to ‘mess it up’! Like traditional cheesecake. No water bath, no cheesecake cracking- just easy peasy dessert!
I promise you will love this no-bake cheesecake, seriously, its so easy and by making it no bake you’re essentially cutting out all those usual complicated steps!
You can even make this recipe into adorable mini cheesecakes just by using cupcake liners and a traditional ‘muffin pan’! Its wonderful for individual servings that everyone can grab and go!
These flavors all go together perfectly- its so refreshingly sensational!
This cheesecake will last for up to five days in the fridge, just cover and store 🙂
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
No Bake Patriotic Cheesecake
- Servings: 14
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Set Time: 4-5 hours or overnight
- 2 cups golden Oreo crumbs
- 3 Tablespoons butter- melted
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon red gel food color
- 2-8 oz. packages of cream cheese- softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3.94 oz. package of blue raspberry Jell-O
- 1 cup boiling water
- 6 oz. cream cheese- softened
- 6 Tablespoons butter- softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fresh blueberries
- Fresh strawberries- halved
- Add the Oreo cookies into a food processor and pulse until you have about 2 cups of crumbs. Add in the butter, salt, and food coloring and pulse until everything is combined and the color is evenly distributed.
- Prepare a 9” springform pan by spraying lightly with non-stick spray and pour in the crumbs. Press firmly with a clean hand or the back of a spoon to form the crust. Be sure to bring some of the crumbs up the side of the pan as well.
- Place the crust in the freezer and prepare the filling.
- In a glass measuring cup, add 1 cup of boiling water and the blueberry Jell-O mix and whisk to combine. Set aside to cool.
- Prepare the whipped cream by adding 2 cups heavy cream, 1 cup of powdered sugar, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract into a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer with a whisk attachment. Whisk for 4-5 minutes or until soft peaks form. Set aside.
- In another medium bowl, add the cream cheese, remaining one cup of powdered sugar, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and cream together for at least 5 minutes. Be sure that the mixture is nice and smooth and there are no lumps.
- Take half of the whipped cream mixture and add into the cream cheese mixture and fold until combined.
- Add the blueberry Jell-O into the remaining half of the whipped cream mixture and whisk until everything is combined.
- Remove the crust from the freezer and layer the white cream cheese mixture on top of the crust and smooth with an offset spatula or spoon.
- Carefully pour the blue Jell-O layer on top of the cream cheese
- Place the cheesecake level in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours but I find it is best to let it set overnight.
- Once the cheesecake is set, make the cream cheese frosting by adding the cream cheese and butter into the bowl of a stand mixer or use a hand mixer and cream for 4-5 minutes until smooth.
- Add in the vanilla extract and mix until combined. Slowly add in the powdered sugar one cup at a time, making sure that each cup is combined before adding the next.
- Place the frosting into a piping bag fitted with a large star tip. Pipe swirls around the edge of the cheesecake and top with strawberry halves and fresh blueberries.
- Serve and enjoy!