No Bake Berry Cheesecake Lasagna is so delicious, and it’s really easy to make. It’s great for any Patriotic holiday, and the flavors are incredible together.
You make this ahead of time, so it has time to set, so you’ll have dessert ready to serve when you need it. This will be the highlight of the day when you serve this for everyone to enjoy. Keep this one in your favorites.
NOTE: You can place the cheesecake in the refrigerator if desired, but, it won’t set up as firm as in the freezer, and it takes longer between adding layers if left in the refrigerator. When you remove it from the freezer for serving, it will thaw a little, but the gelatin helps it to maintain it’s shape, and stay firm instead of melting, or running. ALSO: I used Great Value Neon food coloring gel from Wal-mart, and the colors turned out great. You can use any brand you have, just make sure you use food coloring GEL, and not liquid food coloring, as the liquid will cause the cheesecake batter to be too thin.
This cheesecake is ultra smooth and creamy that sets up beautifully in the freezer. Unlike regular cheesecake, no-bake cheesecake isn’t overly heavy. It’s lightly sweet and perfectly refreshing for any occasion!
This is sure to be the hit at any party, pot luck, bake sale or for a wonderful 4th of July dessert that everyone will be raving over and asking you for the recipe!
This is one you can make for any occasion too! Just change up the colors to match whatever occasion you want to make it for! The possibilities are endless!!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
No Bake Berry Cheesecake Lasagna
- 2 cups of graham crackers crumbs
- 1 Tablespoon of sugar
- 1 stick of butter - melted
- 5 - 8 ounce packages of cream cheese - softened
- 1/3 cup of heavy cream
- 1 Tablespoon of vanilla
- 2 cups of sugar
- 2 packages of unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 package of fresh Raspberries - rinsed and dried
- 1 package of fresh blueberries - rinsed and dried
- Neon dark blue food coloring gel
- Neon aqua blue food coloring gel
- Neon Red food coloring gel
- Place the graham cracker crumbs in a bowl, add the sugar, and stir well.
- Place the butter in a microwave safe bowl, and melt in the microwave.
- Add the butter to the graham cracker crumbs, and stir well to coat crumbs.
- Reserve about 1/4 cup for garnish on top of dessert.
- Line the bottom of a 9 X 9 inch dish with Parchment paper, and press the crumbs into the bottom of the dish to form the crust. Set aside.
- Rinse the Raspberries, and blueberries under cold running water - in a colander, and lay on kitchen towels, or paper towels to dry. Softly pat any excess water from the berries.
- Place in the refrigerator to chill.
- In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, place the softened cream cheese, sugar and cream, and mix on low with the whisk attachment until the cream cheese is smooth and creamy. Scrape down sides of the bowl, and blend until smooth.
- Add the vanilla, and blend until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, pour in the 1/2 cup of water, and sprinkle the unflavored gelatin over the water. Boil 1/2 cup of water in the microwave, and pour the boiling water over the gelatin.
- Stir until gelatin is dissolved, and no longer grainy.
- Add gelatin to mixing bowl, and mix on medium speed until completely blended.
- Scrape down sides of the mixing bowl, and mix on high speed until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Divide the cheesecake batter in thirds, leaving 1/3 of the batter in the mixing bowl. Set the mixing bowl in the refrigerator - this is the white layer. In the other two bowls; in one bowl, place about half the Raspberries, and stir to blend.
- Add about 4 or 5 drops of the Neon red food coloring gel, and stir. If the color is not bright enough, continue to add a drop or two, stirring between drops of color, until desired color is reached.
- Pour Red layer of cheesecake batter over the crust, and smooth evenly with back of spoon.
- Place the dish in the freezer.
- In the other bowl, add about 1/2 of the blueberries, and stir to mix. Add about 2 or 3 drops of the Neon dark blue food coloring gel, and stir. Add about 2 or 3 drops of the aqua food coloring gel, and stir to blend. Add 2 or 3 more drops of the dark blue color, and stir. If the color is not as bright as the color shown, add a drop or 2 more of the dark blue, and a drop or 2 of the aqua, stir well to blend, and continue until desired color is reached.
- Place the blue layer in the refrigerator.
- Refrigerate the remainder of raspberries and blueberries.
- Leave the dish in the freezer for about 45 minutes, or until the Red layer is firm to the touch.
- After the 45 minutes, making sure the red layer is firm to the touch, add the white layer, and place the dish back in the freezer. Leave the dish in the freezer for about an hour - or until the white layer is firm to the touch. When the white layer is firm to the touch, add the blue layer, spreading it out evenly over the white layer, and place the dish back in the freezer.
- Leave the cake in the freezer until about 15 minutes before serving.
- Remove the dessert from the freezer, and let sit on the counter. When ready to serve, cut in 2 X 3 inch pieces, sprinkle a few of the reserved graham cracker crumbs on each piece, and top with remaining raspberries and blueberries. Serve, and Enjoy!
Makes approximately 9 servings