Cheesecake Swirl Brownies are decadent & indulgent.
They are homemade from scratch brownies that are sure to impress! They are ultra easy to make too!
There is nothing better than homemade brownies but add a layer of cream cheese and they will knock your socks off!
They are ultra simple to make, you will never buy prepackaged at the supermarket again after seeing how easy these are to make from scratch!
These deliciously fudgy brownies are super thick, rich, and perfectly chocolatey with a sensational swirled cream cheese layer that turn them into perfection!
You will never buy one of the boxed mixes again after trying this recipe, I promise!
Wonderful additions to these brownies would be chocolate chips , chocolate chunks or walnuts, pecans or any of your favorite nuts!
Chewy and fudgey with a slight cakeyness (is that a word? well, it is now lol)
– with the perfect consistency
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Cheesecake Swirl Brownies! (from Scratch)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
Makes 9-12 Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Cream the butter, adding in sugar and then the sugar and vanilla until well mixed.
- Sift in the cocoa powder, flour and mix in the baking powder and salt.
- Spray a 8x8 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray and then line it with parchment paper and lightly spray the paper. Spread out most of the brownie batter, reserving about ¾ cup.
- cream together cream cheese with sugar and then blend in the egg. Pour the cheesecake layer over the brownie batter. Drop spoonfuls of the brownie batter over the cheesecake layer and then swirl together on the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until set.
To make the cream cheese layer