Cheesy Kielbasa Pasta is done all in one pot! Its creamy, cheesy, spicy and savory! This is one dinner that has it all! Filled with savory kielbasa, pasta & creamy melted cheese all in a one skillet meal that is sure to please everyone in the family!
After a long day at work, this Kielbasa Pasta is exactly what you need. It tastes fabulous and you’ll have less mess to clean up after dinner. Make an easy meal for the family with no mess using this Cheesy Kielbasa Pasta Recipe. It’s flavorful, delicious, and easy to make for lunch or dinner!
Are you tired of dirtying tons of dishes to make a single meal for the family? You’re not the only one! When you have a tiring, hectic schedule, the last thing you want to get stuck doing is a boatload of dishes because you decided to make dinner from scratch. No worries!
With a recipe like the One-Pan Kielbasa Pasta, you won’t have to worry about that. Prepare all the ingredients in a single pan to save on dishes while making an incredible meal that your family will love. It’s so simple!
Why You Need to Try the Kielbasa Pasta Recipe
The smoked kielbasa flavor pairs perfectly with other ingredients in this recipe, including the diced tomatoes, yellow onions, and pasta.
It’s such a simple meal that you can make with ease. It doesn’t take hours to prep the ingredients or cook the meal.
It’s a one-pan meal! Who doesn’t love the idea of not getting a bunch of pots and pans dirty while making a meal for the family?
What is kielbasa?
Kielbasa is a type of sausage from Poland. It may consist of pork, beef, or other types of meats blended together for flavor. It has a slightly smoky taste that makes it enjoyable to eat on its own, on bread, or even in a bowl with some pasta.
Can I use red onion in this recipe?
Because red onion has such a strong taste, it’s best to use a yellow onion for this recipe. The light and enjoyable flavor of the yellow onion pairs perfectly with the kielbasa and the other ingredients you’ll use to make this delicious dish.
Do I have to use bowtie pasta?
The bowtie pasta adds an excellent touch to this recipe. Not only does it look good, but the shape of the pasta allows it to hold the flavor of the kielbasa, tomatoes, and other ingredients quite well. If you want to make this dish and don’t have bowtie pasta available, you can use some other type of pasta as a replacement, such as elbow macaroni or medium-sized shells.
Why do I need chicken stock?
The chicken stock is an important ingredient for this Cheesy Kielbasa Pasta Recipe because it adds flavor and creates a sauce for the meat and pasta. It adds a special touch to the bowl full of pasta and kielbasa.
Can I use homemade chicken stock?
Yes! If you like to prepare chicken stock from scratch, you can use that in this recipe instead of buying it from the store. However, if you’d like to keep it simple, you can get the chicken stock from any grocery store in your area.
Why does this recipe call for heavy cream?
- The heavy cream contributes to the great taste of this recipe. However, it also helps thicken the sauce consisting of the chicken broth, making it even creamier and enjoyable. It’s one ingredient you don’t want to skip out on using when you’re preparing this recipe at home.
Do I need to use fresh garlic?
- If possible, use fresh garlic cloves that you can peel and mince yourself. Fresh garlic always tastes best. However, if you don’t have fresh garlic, you can use minced garlic from a jar for this recipe.
How long will it take to make this recipe?
You can expect to have the Pasta ready to serve and eat within 30 minutes or less. It’s such a simple meal that cooks in around 20-25 minutes. It’s perfect for those nights when you want something quick yet homemade for the family to enjoy.
What should I serve with the pasta?
The pasta is filling enough on its own, but you can serve it with a side of garlic bread & a side salad to complete the meal. Buy pre-made garlic bread or prepare some at home by adding garlic butter to French bread and baking it for several minutes.
Do I need to use the cheese?
Yes! The cheese adds even more flavor and melts over the pasta and kielbasa. If you don’t like cheddar cheese, you can use a different type of cheese that you do like.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. smoked kielbasa, sliced into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups diced yellow onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 10 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 8 oz. bowtie pasta, uncooked
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh green onions, sliced thinly
- Heat olive oil in a large deep saute pan over medium high heat.
- Add kielbasa and diced onions and saute for 5-6 minutes.
- Add minced garlic and let cook for 30 seconds to a minute.
- Pour in chicken stock, diced tomatoes, cream, and bowtie pasta and stir to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper and bring to a simmer.
- Let simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is fully cooked.
- Remove from heat and add cheddar cheese to the pan.
- Cover and let sit until cheese melts.
- Garnish with sliced green onions and serve.
Join Our Community of Over 15 Million Followers
My Incredible RecipesLike @MyIncredibleRecipes today to never miss a recipe.
Recipes From HeavenLike @WeLoveRecipesFromHeaven to join 6 Million others.