Cheesy Taco Pasta Shells is a quick and spicy dinner that is perfect for busy weeknight meals!
This meal takes ‘Taco Tuesdays” to a whole other level of awesome!
You can easily get your taco fix with this yummy meal!
I love topping mine with sour cream and chopped tomatoes!
This is one of my families most requested dinners!
We have this at least once per week! its SO good!
You can use any pasta you’d prefer in this recipe, I just love using shells!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Cheesy Taco Pasta Shells!
- 1/2 pound large or medium shells pasta
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup water (or beef broth)
- 1 cup jarred salsa
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook the shelled pasta according to the directions on the box and drain, set aside.
- In a skillet over medium heat, add the ground beef, oil & the diced onion while chopping and stirring until it is completely browned.
- Drain the fat, and add the taco seasoning, and 3/4 cup of water(or beef broth) Stir and cook until liquid is almost gone.
- Add the pasta back into the pot with the salsa , cheese & cream cheese. Stir to combine and make sure its heated through.
- Top with sour cream if desired