Cherry Starburst JELL-O Shots are the ultimate juicy sweet party shooter that will be the hit of any get together!
I adore starbursts , put them in a jello shot form and I was in heaven!
I have been making and creating so many jello shot recipes the last few weeks, I felt like I was at a frat party in my own kitchen
They taste incredible and exactly like a cherry starburst packed with flavor.
Perfect for parties, holidays, get togethers, BBQs or even girls night!
They’re not only beautiful in color but every one will be raving over how cute and delicious they are!
I have MANY different Jello Shot & pudding shot recipes here on the blog, be sure to check those out by using the search bar!
THESE DELICIOUS SHOTS ARE PART OF MY JELLO SHOT SERIES I AM DOING ON THE BLOG– MANY MORE DIFFERENT VARIETIES TO COME!
I HAVE ORANGE CREAMSICLE SHOTS, BANANAONES, CARAMEL PUDDING, Baileys Irish Cream shots, APPLE PIE SHOTS , EGGNOG SHOTS AND BLUE HAWAIIAN TOO!
Be sure to check out my Pink Starburst Cocktail <———- Click Here
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Cherry Starburst JELL-O Shots
Yields: 12 (2 oz) Jell-O shots
- 12 2 oz plastic soufflé cups with lids
- 3 oz box cherry JELL-O gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 Tablespoons grenadine
- 1/4 cup whipped vodka I used a Pinnacle
- 1/4 cup watermelon pucker schnapps
- 1/4 cup sweet and sour mix
- 1/2 cup Cool Whip whipped topping - thawed
- Whipped cream to garnish
- 12 Cherry Starburst candies to garnish
- Place the plastic cups on a large baking sheet or platter and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cherry gelatin and boiling water. Whisk until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Add the whipped vodka, watermelon pucker, and sweet and sour mix. Stir to incorporate.
- Add the Cool Whip and stir until the whipped topping is completely dissolved.
- Pour the Jell-O mixture into the plastic cups, filling up to the top of each one.
- Chill overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Before serving, add a dollop of whipped cream to each Jell-O shot and place a cherry Starburst candy on top.