These Chocolate Peppermint Thumbprint Cookies will look stunning on your cookie plate this season!
Decadent Godiva chocolate cookies with a sweet peppermint kiss center are insanely delicious and incredibly easy!
they’re melt in your mouth delicious and they have the perfect consistency!
Perfect for cookie exchanges & make great gifts! Somebody get me a big cold glass of milk!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Chocolate Peppermint Thumbprint Cookies!
- 1/2 C unsalted sweet cream butter softened
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1/2 C light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 1/2 C flour
- 2/3 C Hershey cocoa
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 24 unwrapped peppermint kisses
- 1 C godiva milk chocolate chips, melted
Makes 24 cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a standing mixer, cream butter & both sugars until light and fluffy
- Add eggs one at a time and mix just until incorporated.
- Mix in peppermint extract.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, cocoa, salt, baking powder and baking soda and mix with a whisk
- Gradually add 1/2 cup dry mixture to butter mixture and mix until combined.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop some dough into your hands and roll into a ball
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Press one peppermint kiss into the top of each cookie.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the cookies
- Let cool for about 10 minutes before enjoying!