Christmas Shortbread Cookie Bites are a Christmas staple and need to be on every cookie tray! These taste sensational & guess what? they only take 4 Ingredients!!!
One of my all time favorite times of the year- I love the holidays and I adore baking season! These are a must make!
Simple ingredients that everyone almost always has already in their kitchen too!
Who knew such easy ingredients could create one heck of a delicious cookie?!
Perfect for bake sales, Christmas, cookie trays, dessert or you could even make this recipe all year round by just changing up the sprinkles (if you choose to use) to the color you need! red sprinkles – Valentines day, Pink or Blue sprinkles – baby showers! The Possibilities are endless!
Make sure to check out my dessert section here on the blog– i have tons more christmas recipes as well as dozens of cookie recipes you will love!
These cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days, or in the refrigerator for up to one week. They even freeze well up to a month!
These are sure to become a holiday favorite all year round!
These mini cookie bites are buttery shortbread squares that taste incredible! You could even Drizzle these addictive melt-in-your-mouth bites with melted white chocolate to put them over the top!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Christmas Shortbread Cookie Bites ( 4 Ingredient )
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- sprinkles of your choice -optional
Makes about 80 bites
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Beat butter and sugar together.
- Mix in vanilla.
- Add flour and beat well. Dough will have a sandy texture.
- Add sprinkles and beat again.
- Work dough with hands until it forms a ball.
- Press dough into a 9x13 pan that has been lined with parchment paper.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Grabbing the parchment paper, remove the dough from the pan and cut it into
- bitesize squares.
- Place squares 1 inch apart on a greased cookie sheet. Bake for 9-11 minutes or
- until bottoms begin to brown.
- You will have to make a couple batches.