Pretzel Peanut Cracker Toffee is often named ‘Christmas Crack’ because its so addictively delicious and you ‘crack’ it apart! Its a scrumptious recipe to make for the Holidays!
These salty-sweet perfections make wonderful gifts, and the flavor is simply irresistible and addictive! Be prepared for a new family favorite recipe!
Our whole family loves making candy recipes and cookie recipes during the Christmas season! Its not only fun to make with the kids, but its super easy and the combinations are endless!
Perfect for cookie trays or to give out as gifts wrapped in the little clear plastic wrap then tied beautifully with little ribbons!
I have tried doing this recipe with ritz crackers and its also very delicious!! a definite must try as well!
The crackers stay crunchy too and do not get soggy at all! its the perfect combination!
Please check out all the amazing tried and true holiday dessert recipes as well as many others here on the site! there’s hundreds you are sure to love!
Once you try one bite you wont be able to stop! you’re warned! LOL
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Pretzel Peanut Cracker Toffee
- 32 saltine crackers
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1/2 cup pretzels, broken
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Line a 9x13 baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place rows of crackers on baking
- sheet, covering it completely. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, heat butter and brown sugar over medium heat. Stir
- continuously and bring to a boil until it reaches 275ºF.
- Pour hot mixture over saltine crackers.
- Bake for 4 minutes. Turn off oven.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips over top.
- Put pan back in warm oven for 1 minute to melt chocolate chips.
- Using a spatula, smooth chocolate chips out.
- Sprinkle peanuts, pretzels, and sprinkles over top.
- Cool and allow chocolate to harden.
- Break into pieces and enjoy.