One of the most delicious and homemade (no canned anything) is my cinnamon roll cake! This was originally featured in my Incredible Recipes Cookbook from back in 2013!!
I was digging through my old recipes and I found this little gem, yes the photo is pretty bad but its one of the best cakes you can make!
Who doesnt LOVE cinnamon rolls? This is something that will blow your mind, its THAT good!
Tastes just like a fresh cinnamon roll, just easier!
Stay tuned for updated photos 🙂
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Cinnamon Roll Cake!
For Cake Batter
- 3 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1½ cups milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup butter melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 cup butter very soft (almost to point of melted)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350f.
- In a large mixing bowl combine together all "batter" ingredients except for butter.
- Once mixed, slowly add in the butter and combine.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 baking pan.
- Mix together all ingredients for Topping Mix until well combined.
- Pour over cake batter and swirl with a knife.
- Bake at 350 for 35-45 until fully baked.
- Mix together all the Sweet Glaze ingredients, set aside until cake is done.
- Once cake is done, remove from oven, and while still warm drizzle glaze over cake.