Delicious Cinnamon Sugar Roasted Pecans, only use FIVE ingredients!
Everyone will go crazy over them,
You can’t just eat one handful so make sure you make extra!
They also make great gifts for friends and family for Christmas!
They’re ultra-easy to make,
& if you wanted to make some in advance you can because they freeze well too!
You can recreate this recipe using other nuts such as Almonds!
I’ll have my Cinnamon Sugar Almond recipe coming to the blog very soon! Stay tuned!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Cinnamon Sugar Roasted Pecans
- 2 Cups pecan halves
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 225F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the sugar, cinnamon, and salt then set aside.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together the egg white and vanilla until foamy (about 2 minutes).
- Add the pecans and mix until they are coated evenly in batches, add the sugar mixture and evenly coat the pecans.
- Transfer to a parchment paper lined sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes and redistributing into a single layer.
- Let cool completely (30-40 minutes).
- Store in an airtight container.